- Looking for your next great adventure – how about Scuba Diving ... - The Waterland Blog (blog) April 26, 2017The Waterland Blog (blog)Looking for your next great adventure – how about Scuba Diving ...The Waterland Blog (blog)Come on out to TL Sea Diving's 'Discover Pool Night' on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 from 7 – 10 p.m. and discover a Scuba intro, Dry Suit experiences, Peak.and more »
- See an Underwater Earthquake Captured on Video by a Scuba Diver - Nerdist April 21, 2017NerdistSee an Underwater Earthquake Captured on Video by a Scuba DiverNerdistHere's the thing about experiencing an earthquake while scuba diving: Yes, it's one of the scariest Mama Nature is pissed at my location in particular scenarios to find yourself in. But at least if you're scuba diving and you're (rightfully) frightened ...
- A 5.6 underwater earthquake impacts group of scuba divers; video - GrindTV April 13, 2017GrindTVA 5.6 underwater earthquake impacts group of scuba divers; videoGrindTVThe divers were in 59 feet of water and had planned to go as deep as 138 feet on the 20-minute exercise, but it was cut short by the underwater earthquake. “It felt like there was a huge propeller of a big boat turning around directly above us ...SCUBA Divers Film Underwater Earthq […]
- Meet UMD's Scuba Instructor - Statesman April 26, 2017StatesmanMeet UMD's Scuba InstructorStatesmanUMD offers a scuba diving course every year taught by Elmer Engman, who has been diving for almost 49 years. “The Open Water Scuba course is for someone who may know a little or nothing at all about scuba diving,” course instructor Elmer Engman said.
- Missing scuba diver off South Africa was killed by a shark | GrindTV ... - GrindTV April 13, 2017GrindTVMissing scuba diver off South Africa was killed by a shark | GrindTV ...GrindTVThe remains of a 68-year-old Austrian scuba diver bitten by a shark was found by fishermen during a massive search off the coast of eastern South Africa.Austrian scuba diver, 68, is killed by a shark after disappearing in the waters off South AfricaDaily MailUpdate: Austria […]
- Looking for your next great adventure – how about Scuba Diving ... - The Waterland Blog (blog) April 26, 2017
Palau Diving, Jim Caldwell, Redondo BeachAngaur Australia betlenut trees are swaying to and fro and the winds are howling bopha maximum wave height is now estimated at 48 feet Bopha Palau typhoon to hit Angaur bopha storm force winds extend out 120 miles Chuuk Chuuk State diving five-degrees from the equator is covered by the “Coriolis force” government radio station EcoParadise down Guam Hotels in Palau Jacques Cousteau Jellyfish Lake Jim Caldwell jim caldwell redondo beach Kayaking in Palau Kayangel State Koror Micronesia Micronesia scuba diving Mimic Octopus National Emergency Committee National Emergency Committee (NEC) and NEMO OceanTV Operation Stalemate II pablo typhoon Palau Palau Bopha curfew is in effect Palau Dec 2 2012 Palau Pacific Resort Palau Royal Pacific Palau Scuba Diving Palau storm Palau Travel and Dive Photolog by Jim Caldwell Palau typhoon Peleliu Peleliu Express Philippines photography Places to Eat in Palau Redondo Beach Redondo Beach firefighter Republic of Palau residents refuse to believe it will be that devastating Restaurants in Palau Saies Tunnel Satawal in Yap State scuba scuba diving scuba diving Palau since records began only thirteen tropical cyclones have ever existed between 5°N and 5°S of the equator storm force winds extend out from the center to 120 miles Svalbard Svalbard Norway The Battle of Peleliu The Big Drop-off The Blue Corner The Blue Holes The German Corner The New Drop-Off The Ulong Channel The world’s best dive sites The world’s best diving with mantas Travel Tropical Storm Bopha Typhoon Bopha Typhoon Bopha a “typhoon in a million” is that it has developed five-degrees from the equator Typhoon Bopha began around 4pm Dec 2 2012 Typhoon Bopha is expected to last for up to 24 hours typhoon had jogged slightly south making its main destination Palau’s island of Anguar typhoon is predicted to sustain 150-mph winds and 180-mph gusts when it reaches Palau on early morning Monday typhoon make landfall in Palau on Sunday December 3rd typhoon pablo
Jim Caldwell Copyright
Copyright © 2012 Jim Caldwell — All Rights Reserved.
No use of any content is permissible without express permission.
Tag Archives: Mimic Octopus
In one of the best shot scuba diving videos, explore the best of Palau’s diving in the seas of Micronesia. Shot HD in the majestic seas of Palua, capture what it is like to swim within inches of sharks and … Continue reading