- Mark Wahlberg Diver Down In Giant Fish Tank - TMZ.com September 21, 2017TMZ.comMark Wahlberg Diver Down In Giant Fish TankTMZ.comMarky Mark hit up the grand opening of the Wonders of Wildlife National Museum & Aquarium in Springfield, MO ... the handiwork of Bass Pro Shops CEO Johnny Morris. Mark was the special guest and later dove into the 2-story, 1.5 million gallon aquarium ...and more »
- Scuba diving helping Colorado veterans with disabilities - 9NEWS.com September 17, 20179NEWS.comScuba diving helping Colorado veterans with disabilities9NEWS.comThat's exactly how people with light personalities like Desiree Emillio-Duverge deal with their heavy realities. Emillio-Duverge is a veteran of the Cold War. "I witnessed the Berlin Wall physically coming down in front of my eyes," she said. While ...
- Treasure Island: The Extraordinary Finds of an Amateur Diving Club in Holland - The New Yorker September 19, 2017The New YorkerTreasure Island: The Extraordinary Finds of an Amateur Diving Club in HollandThe New YorkerOn August 22, 2014, three members of an amateur scuba-diving club were exploring a shipwreck in the Wadden Sea, a few miles off the coast of Texel, the southernmost barrier island in the archipelago that curls around the northwestern coast of the ...
- Scuba divers plunge into Loose Park pond. Why? That $3000 engagement ring, of course - Kansas City Star September 16, 2017Kansas City StarScuba divers plunge into Loose Park pond. Why? That $3000 engagement ring, of courseKansas City StarSeth Dixon literally took the plunge last Saturday evening when, in an attempt to ask Ruth Salas to marry him on the bridge over Kansas City's Loose Park pond, he bent on one knee and — oops! — fumbled his $3,000 diamond engagement ring. […]
- WATCH: Scuba diver saved during Hurricane Irma conditions | WPEC - WPEC September 10, 2017WPECWATCH: Scuba diver saved during Hurricane Irma conditions | WPECWPECRIVIERA BEACH, Fla. (CBS 12) — As the effects of Hurricane Irma strengthened in Palm Beach County, a scuba diver was reported trapped in rough waters ...PSA: Please Don't Scuba Dive in a Hurricane - DivePhotoGuide.comDivePhotoGuide.comall 4 news articles »
- Mark Wahlberg Diver Down In Giant Fish Tank - TMZ.com September 21, 2017
Palau Diving, Jim Caldwell, Redondo BeachAngaur Australia betlenut trees are swaying to and fro and the winds are howling bopha maximum wave height is now estimated at 48 feet Bopha Palau typhoon to hit Angaur bopha storm force winds extend out 120 miles Chuuk Chuuk State diving five-degrees from the equator is covered by the “Coriolis force” government radio station EcoParadise down Guam Hotels in Palau Jacques Cousteau Jellyfish Lake Jim Caldwell jim caldwell redondo beach Kayaking in Palau Kayangel State Koror Micronesia Micronesia scuba diving Mimic Octopus National Emergency Committee National Emergency Committee (NEC) and NEMO OceanTV Operation Stalemate II pablo typhoon Palau Palau Bopha curfew is in effect Palau Dec 2 2012 Palau Pacific Resort Palau Royal Pacific Palau Scuba Diving Palau storm Palau Travel and Dive Photolog by Jim Caldwell Palau typhoon Peleliu Peleliu Express Philippines photography Places to Eat in Palau Redondo Beach Redondo Beach firefighter Republic of Palau residents refuse to believe it will be that devastating Restaurants in Palau Saies Tunnel Satawal in Yap State scuba scuba diving scuba diving Palau since records began only thirteen tropical cyclones have ever existed between 5°N and 5°S of the equator storm force winds extend out from the center to 120 miles Svalbard Svalbard Norway The Battle of Peleliu The Big Drop-off The Blue Corner The Blue Holes The German Corner The New Drop-Off The Ulong Channel The world’s best dive sites The world’s best diving with mantas Travel Tropical Storm Bopha Typhoon Bopha Typhoon Bopha a “typhoon in a million” is that it has developed five-degrees from the equator Typhoon Bopha began around 4pm Dec 2 2012 Typhoon Bopha is expected to last for up to 24 hours typhoon had jogged slightly south making its main destination Palau’s island of Anguar typhoon is predicted to sustain 150-mph winds and 180-mph gusts when it reaches Palau on early morning Monday typhoon make landfall in Palau on Sunday December 3rd typhoon pablo
Jim Caldwell Copyright
Copyright © 2012 Jim Caldwell — All Rights Reserved.
No use of any content is permissible without express permission.
Tag Archives: Jason Maluchluw
Getting to Palau and seeing the almost unbelievable diving may only happen once in a person’s life. If you have gone on other dives and felt like just one of the other cattle aboard a ship, choosing a great dive … Continue reading
Redondo Beach, Calif. – New boutique scuba dive company Palau Dive Adventures, which focuses on small groups, safety and personal dive plans, has launched its international operation and is accepting online reservations at http://www.palaudiveadventures.com or via personal scuba concierge at 888-334-DIVE. … Continue reading