Palau restaurant reviews? Hmm…First, I eat really healthy. Second, I don’t eat beef or lamb so that is rather limiting for the average reader.
With that said, the places I like are:
- The Taj (good Indian food)
- Bern Ermii (great burger stand…chicken sandwich is great)
- Kramer’s Cafe at Pirate’s Cove (international and Pacific food)…The fresh fish is incredibly delicious, caught by the owner/chef every day…to complement your meal try one of the cocktail creations, such as the hibiscus mohito…you may even want to try two.
- The Bottom Time Bar & Grill at Sam’s Tours is another great spot. Set up originally for their customers, they also welcome walk-ins. The food is very good! The beer is amazing, and the atmosphere casual,warm and friendly.
- Suriyothai (excellent Thai and nice restaurant)
- Furusato (combination of Japanese, Filipino and American)
- The Jungle Bar (Asian, Palauan…has great tapioca cake).
- The Rock Island Café is also good but since they allow smoking I will usually take a pass.
One thing most people really like are the burgers at the burger stands in Koror. Great value, too.
I also have a little review on the restaurant at Palau Pacific Resort. Click here.