- Diver, 60, missing off Lauderdale-by-the-Sea; search into 2nd day - Sun Sentinel June 25, 2017Sun SentinelDiver, 60, missing off Lauderdale-by-the-Sea; search into 2nd daySun SentinelThe missing diver, who has not been identified, was among 34 Scuba divers and snorkelers who went out to the shallow reef aboard the commercial diver vessel Lady Go Diver, according to Arilton Pavan, who runs Dixie Divers, the boat's owner. Pavan said ...BSO Discove […]
- Scuba Diving for Kids: Top Tips on How to Make it Fun - DeeperBlue.com June 22, 2017DeeperBlue.comScuba Diving for Kids: Top Tips on How to Make it FunDeeperBlue.comDiving can be a hugely positive experience for young people. It teaches them focus, responsibility, and confidence, while also reinforcing classroom concepts including physics and maths. In this article, we look at the best way to approach scuba diving ...
- Woman dead after scuba diving incident at White Star Park - Toledo Blade June 19, 2017Toledo BladeWoman dead after scuba diving incident at White Star ParkToledo BladeGIBSONBURG – One woman died while scuba diving and another was taken to the hospital for treatment following separate incidents over the weekend at White Star Park. Mary Wolf, 58, of Powell, Ohio, was pronounced deceased at the scene by officials, ...and more »
- Will The Sport Of Scuba Diving End By 2050? - Forbes June 2, 2017ForbesWill The Sport Of Scuba Diving End By 2050?ForbesYesterday, Donald Trump withdrew from the Paris climate agreement. Donald Trump -- not all Americans. In fact, the majority of the U.S. wanted to remain in the accord. Politics aside, while nobody yet knows the true impact of this potentially fateful ...Learning to scuba dive in Rockville Centre | Newsda […]
- White Star Quarry sees two scuba diving accidents in 48 hours - 13abc - 13abc Action News June 19, 201713abc Action NewsWhite Star Quarry sees two scuba diving accidents in 48 hours - 13abc13abc Action NewsGIBSONBURG, Ohio (13abc Action News) - Leaders at White Star Park Quarry in Gibsonburg say they see minor diving accidents every year. On Sunday, one ...and more »
- Diver, 60, missing off Lauderdale-by-the-Sea; search into 2nd day - Sun Sentinel June 25, 2017
Palau Diving, Jim Caldwell, Redondo BeachAngaur Australia betlenut trees are swaying to and fro and the winds are howling bopha maximum wave height is now estimated at 48 feet Bopha Palau typhoon to hit Angaur bopha storm force winds extend out 120 miles Chuuk Chuuk State diving five-degrees from the equator is covered by the “Coriolis force” government radio station EcoParadise down Guam Hotels in Palau Jacques Cousteau Jellyfish Lake Jim Caldwell jim caldwell redondo beach Kayaking in Palau Kayangel State Koror Micronesia Micronesia scuba diving Mimic Octopus National Emergency Committee National Emergency Committee (NEC) and NEMO OceanTV Operation Stalemate II pablo typhoon Palau Palau Bopha curfew is in effect Palau Dec 2 2012 Palau Pacific Resort Palau Royal Pacific Palau Scuba Diving Palau storm Palau Travel and Dive Photolog by Jim Caldwell Palau typhoon Peleliu Peleliu Express Philippines photography Places to Eat in Palau Redondo Beach Redondo Beach firefighter Republic of Palau residents refuse to believe it will be that devastating Restaurants in Palau Saies Tunnel Satawal in Yap State scuba scuba diving scuba diving Palau since records began only thirteen tropical cyclones have ever existed between 5°N and 5°S of the equator storm force winds extend out from the center to 120 miles Svalbard Svalbard Norway The Battle of Peleliu The Big Drop-off The Blue Corner The Blue Holes The German Corner The New Drop-Off The Ulong Channel The world’s best dive sites The world’s best diving with mantas Travel Tropical Storm Bopha Typhoon Bopha Typhoon Bopha a “typhoon in a million” is that it has developed five-degrees from the equator Typhoon Bopha began around 4pm Dec 2 2012 Typhoon Bopha is expected to last for up to 24 hours typhoon had jogged slightly south making its main destination Palau’s island of Anguar typhoon is predicted to sustain 150-mph winds and 180-mph gusts when it reaches Palau on early morning Monday typhoon make landfall in Palau on Sunday December 3rd typhoon pablo
Jim Caldwell Copyright
Copyright © 2012 Jim Caldwell — All Rights Reserved.
No use of any content is permissible without express permission.
Monthly Archives: November 2013
PRIWorld Producer Peter Thomson November 14, 2013 The world’s attention has been focused this past week on the ongoing disaster in the Philippines, as millions of residents there struggle to cope with the unprecedented crisis brought on by Typhoon Haiyan. … Continue reading
By Andrew R.C. Marshall and Manuel Mogato Reuters Nov 12, 2013 TACLOBAN, Philippines (Reuters) – The death toll from Typhoon Haiyan’s rampage through the Philippines is closer to 2,000 or 2,500 than the 10,000 previously estimated, President Benigno Aquino said … Continue reading
The Arctic Ocean archipelago north of Northern Europe, east of Greenland and northeast of Iceland is Svalbard (pronounced ˈsʋɑlbɑɖ in Norwegian). Located midway between mainland Norway and the North Pole, the archipelago ranges from 74° to 81° north latitude, and from … Continue reading
Date: 11-09-13 Host: John B. Wells Guests: Arnie Gundersen, David Blume, Dr. John Apsley, Steven Starr As mainstream media continues to ignore the seriousness of the Fukushima situation which John B. Wells has been following closely, we are now finding … Continue reading
Typhoon Huiyan pounded Palua, still saving much of its brutal force for the Philippines. Super Typhoon Haiyan pounded Palau and parts of Micronesia early Thursday morning, packing winds of up to 250 kilometres per hour. Kayangel is located 24 kilometres … Continue reading