I was checking out some dive web sites and this new web site caught my eye. The web site is Diving Adventures Scuba Diving Travel. Diving Adventures collects brief snippets from dive articles that appear from around the world. It’s a clean site, with some good info and definitely worth a look. Jim Caldwell
- Woman dies after scuba diving off Florida's Atlantic coast - Miami Herald August 12, 2017Woman dies after scuba diving off Florida's Atlantic coastMiami HeraldA woman has died after scuba diving off Florida's Atlantic coast. Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office spokesman Deputy Eric Davis said in a Palm Beach Post report that the woman was diving Saturday morning with a crew from the Jupiter Dive Center when ...and more »
- Patients with paralysis learn how to scuba dive at the Kennedy Krieger Institute - Baltimore Sun August 12, 2017Baltimore SunPatients with paralysis learn how to scuba dive at the Kennedy Krieger InstituteBaltimore SunFor Unser, who like Tylena has been paralyzed since age 12, a big part of her quality of life is scuba diving. It might sound unlikely, but scuba is a sport that even quadriplegics can participate in, according to the center's clinical director ...
- How to Get Scuba Certified—And Why You Should - Condé Nast Traveler August 8, 2017Condé Nast TravelerHow to Get Scuba Certified—And Why You ShouldCondé Nast TravelerThat's how Mary Frances Emmons, deputy editor of Scuba Diving magazine, describes the thrill of strapping on a self-contained underwater breathing apparatus and plunging into the depths of the sea. She's not alone in her excitement: Scuba diving is an ...
- Body of 80-year-old scuba diver recovered near Provincetown - MassLive.com August 12, 2017Body of 80-year-old scuba diver recovered near ProvincetownMassLive.comPROVINCETOWN - Massachusetts State Police divers recovered the body of 80-year-old scuba diver John Garzia off Provincetown Friday afternoon, a spokeswoman for the Cape and Islands district attorney's office said. Garzia was diving with a group from a ...and more »
- 6 Airplane Wrecks You Can Explore while Scuba Diving - Flying Magazine August 10, 2017Flying Magazine6 Airplane Wrecks You Can Explore while Scuba DivingFlying MagazineAnd even some of those that fell on some sort of misfortune live on beneath the waves, allowing scuba divers to explore the wreckage and visit these planes in their second life. Here are six examples of airplanes that now live on the seafloor and the ...
- Woman dies after scuba diving off Florida's Atlantic coast - Miami Herald August 12, 2017
Palau Diving, Jim Caldwell, Redondo BeachAngaur Australia betlenut trees are swaying to and fro and the winds are howling bopha maximum wave height is now estimated at 48 feet Bopha Palau typhoon to hit Angaur bopha storm force winds extend out 120 miles Chuuk Chuuk State diving five-degrees from the equator is covered by the “Coriolis force” government radio station EcoParadise down Guam Hotels in Palau Jacques Cousteau Jellyfish Lake Jim Caldwell jim caldwell redondo beach Kayaking in Palau Kayangel State Koror Micronesia Micronesia scuba diving Mimic Octopus National Emergency Committee National Emergency Committee (NEC) and NEMO OceanTV Operation Stalemate II pablo typhoon Palau Palau Bopha curfew is in effect Palau Dec 2 2012 Palau Pacific Resort Palau Royal Pacific Palau Scuba Diving Palau storm Palau Travel and Dive Photolog by Jim Caldwell Palau typhoon Peleliu Peleliu Express Philippines photography Places to Eat in Palau Redondo Beach Redondo Beach firefighter Republic of Palau residents refuse to believe it will be that devastating Restaurants in Palau Saies Tunnel Satawal in Yap State scuba scuba diving scuba diving Palau since records began only thirteen tropical cyclones have ever existed between 5°N and 5°S of the equator storm force winds extend out from the center to 120 miles Svalbard Svalbard Norway The Battle of Peleliu The Big Drop-off The Blue Corner The Blue Holes The German Corner The New Drop-Off The Ulong Channel The world’s best dive sites The world’s best diving with mantas Travel Tropical Storm Bopha Typhoon Bopha Typhoon Bopha a “typhoon in a million” is that it has developed five-degrees from the equator Typhoon Bopha began around 4pm Dec 2 2012 Typhoon Bopha is expected to last for up to 24 hours typhoon had jogged slightly south making its main destination Palau’s island of Anguar typhoon is predicted to sustain 150-mph winds and 180-mph gusts when it reaches Palau on early morning Monday typhoon make landfall in Palau on Sunday December 3rd typhoon pablo
Jim Caldwell Copyright
Copyright © 2012 Jim Caldwell — All Rights Reserved.
No use of any content is permissible without express permission.