- Scuba diving in Utah? Yes — take the plunge - Standard-Examiner October 15, 2017Standard-ExaminerScuba diving in Utah? Yes — take the plungeStandard-ExaminerHere's how my journey to scuba diving played out. When I went to sign up for the class, the instructor gave me a big book to read and a pile of homework due on the first day of class. I, being a procrastinating high school student, didn't do it until ...
- Scuba diving in Utah? Yes — take the plunge - Standard-Examiner - Standard-Examiner October 15, 2017Standard-ExaminerScuba diving in Utah? Yes — take the plunge - Standard-ExaminerStandard-ExaminerWhen you think of scuba diving, Utah isn't the first place that comes to mind. However, this summer I decided to take scuba lessons and get my open water dive ...and more »
- Scuba diving in the desert? Yes, and for a great price! - ABC15 Arizona October 12, 2017ABC15 ArizonaScuba diving in the desert? Yes, and for a great price!ABC15 ArizonaPEORIA, AZ - The desert probably isn't the first place that comes to mind when you think of scuba diving, but maybe it should be. Scuba Professionals of Arizona has a 13-foot deep indoor salt water pool used for swimming and of course, scuba lessons.
- We Bet You Can't Solve This Riddle About a Scuba Diver in a Burnt Forest - Reader's Digest October 12, 2017Reader's DigestWe Bet You Can't Solve This Riddle About a Scuba Diver in a Burnt ForestReader's DigestScuba-diver ostill/ShutterstockDid you know that “scuba” is actually an acronym? It stands for Self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus and wasn't coined by the “Father of Scuba Diving” Jacques Cousteau. The name is widely believed t […]
- Pregnancy and Scuba Diving: The Risks and Research - DeeperBlue.com October 10, 2017DeeperBlue.comPregnancy and Scuba Diving: The Risks and ResearchDeeperBlue.comScientists and medical professionals have two main concerns about the effects of scuba diving on an unborn fetus. The first is connected to a fetus' exposure to hyperbaric oxygen or oxygen that has been concentrated by pressure. It is thought that this ...
- Scuba diving in Utah? Yes — take the plunge - Standard-Examiner October 15, 2017
Palau Diving, Jim Caldwell, Redondo BeachAngaur Australia betlenut trees are swaying to and fro and the winds are howling bopha maximum wave height is now estimated at 48 feet Bopha Palau typhoon to hit Angaur bopha storm force winds extend out 120 miles Chuuk Chuuk State diving five-degrees from the equator is covered by the “Coriolis force” government radio station EcoParadise down Guam Hotels in Palau Jacques Cousteau Jellyfish Lake Jim Caldwell jim caldwell redondo beach Kayaking in Palau Kayangel State Koror Micronesia Micronesia scuba diving Mimic Octopus National Emergency Committee National Emergency Committee (NEC) and NEMO OceanTV Operation Stalemate II pablo typhoon Palau Palau Bopha curfew is in effect Palau Dec 2 2012 Palau Pacific Resort Palau Royal Pacific Palau Scuba Diving Palau storm Palau Travel and Dive Photolog by Jim Caldwell Palau typhoon Peleliu Peleliu Express Philippines photography Places to Eat in Palau Redondo Beach Redondo Beach firefighter Republic of Palau residents refuse to believe it will be that devastating Restaurants in Palau Saies Tunnel Satawal in Yap State scuba scuba diving scuba diving Palau since records began only thirteen tropical cyclones have ever existed between 5°N and 5°S of the equator storm force winds extend out from the center to 120 miles Svalbard Svalbard Norway The Battle of Peleliu The Big Drop-off The Blue Corner The Blue Holes The German Corner The New Drop-Off The Ulong Channel The world’s best dive sites The world’s best diving with mantas Travel Tropical Storm Bopha Typhoon Bopha Typhoon Bopha a “typhoon in a million” is that it has developed five-degrees from the equator Typhoon Bopha began around 4pm Dec 2 2012 Typhoon Bopha is expected to last for up to 24 hours typhoon had jogged slightly south making its main destination Palau’s island of Anguar typhoon is predicted to sustain 150-mph winds and 180-mph gusts when it reaches Palau on early morning Monday typhoon make landfall in Palau on Sunday December 3rd typhoon pablo
Jim Caldwell Copyright
Copyright © 2012 Jim Caldwell — All Rights Reserved.
No use of any content is permissible without express permission.
Monthly Archives: August 2012
By Mike Di Paola – Jul 30, 2012 I was sitting in a 16-foot skiff with Governor Thomas Patris of the state of Hatohobei, Palau, anchored over Helen Reef. While the governor talked about a new agreement his community has … Continue reading
Whether you are a scuba diver, kayaker or the interested traveler, Jim Caldwell’s Palau Travel and Dive Photolog web site is an amazing resource into what CEDAM named as one of the Seven Wonders of the Underwater World, Palau. With … Continue reading